can't keep sheep

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Notre coin à nous Index du Forum -> Star & compagnies

woerwo2013 Répondre en citant
Spécial Mado
Spécial Mado

MessagePosté le: Sam 06 Juil 2013 11:19 pm    Sujet du message: can't keep sheep

Steppe or forest.Have to the signs of human being is rarely seen, there is deep blue sky here, fresh atmosphere, fragrant blossom ……, I can't kind ground, can't keep sheep, can I will definitely learn good these, I not is avoid a life time and return concealed, but want and a little bit keep off to be flippancy for a while,womens asics, with I beloved you set up a cabin and grow two acres of thin farmlands and feed a few chicken geese, the craft work but rare person bothers every day, so-so and light but can enjoy the fun of doing the person, can listen to the bird
Someone says that you are too silly, influenced their own prospects for several welfares that retire a worker.You don't regret at all and say, "BE a staff, will strive for a welfare for crowd.The affair becomes and doesn't become never mind, as long as I devoted, with a clear conscience go.Seem to want for the life of oneself comfort and ease flatness, make a point story.Seeming feels that own love doesn't should be Bon voyage, it must makes the great waves have no surprised lake noodles to ripple and concusses one and other ripple, even the wave rushes toward a dozen! Day at quietly the passive flow to walk, today again arrive 25, the day like this makes me difficult to expressly fear, monthly patronage of the colleague is still completely without news, affair occurrence empress just to the feeling know the seriousness of result.
Originally think in the end tip of year end these day of sadness and happiness is recorded with the writing and collect, but didn't think a not to be careful to wake up with a start to hide in the unknown small secrets in the story and the story in the young time,asics running, at present at start to relive those small bright and beautiful and touched,asics onitsuka tigers, also feel matchless of warmth and happiness.Let those times collect as treasure in the center of palm, until later of after, will also have a warm like this, keep company with at or so. Walk on the street that the br
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Notre coin à nous Index du Forum -> Star & compagnies
Page 1 sur 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions