Fan shadow of back

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Notre coin à nous Index du Forum -> Popotte et compagnie

woerwo2013 Répondre en citant
Spécial Mado
Spécial Mado

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Juil 2013 12:29 pm    Sujet du message: Fan shadow of back

After several years, when I read the poem of Li Bai"Gu Fan far shadow blue sky exert, only is good at river's horizon to flow", the that Shao male facial expression then comes clearly to view.I think, Fan shadow of back, in no case and only is that the Kuang is far and solitude and skein of sorrow ……Put a telephone, there is suddenly the state of mind of difficult speech surging forward, probably this rain rained too longly, unexpectedly and matchlessly suppress Yu. Much day of rain, I choose foolish in the house.You still scold me lazy, scolding me can't work.Yes,nike free running, I am lazy, will I not work, but can't work to blame me?The importance is a heart.The mindset dominates the person's thinking main thought.
Listenning to dulcimer lane Xiao is a whose song, sings to bend for a silver month, send to walk a night of endless-do the heart tears order a point? The light Yan flies low the Ai Hong of scolding the Gu wild goose, I am waked up with a start in the cripple dream of drum more by the ash clock, the spring scenes is kissing I sleep dimple to sing low, window Ling push away to close tightly, the breathing of a great universe, let me hoped to see to make in the past I smoked gassed clear Xia, , my love, spring Ya
World of so can last long existence, lie in his unselfish forget me.The Gan Kun ground in the sky turns to living cosmos creation the multitudes for the sake of the benefits, but the slightest don't don't save selfishness for oneself.See the full Peng float fragrant bulb of lily to conduct a management of so good,free running shoes nike, I finally found out answer. Time of taking leave, I tightly seize firmly the hands that the view has a country, rough of big hand ascend full is an old cocoon,cheap nike shoes online free shipping, be stained with the mud in the Peng on the hand.So I should even have reason to enjoy all these at the moment, be not? At the moment rather and medium suddenly rise a strange viewpoint, seek to climb that tallest apex for a time.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Notre coin à nous Index du Forum -> Popotte et compagnie
Page 1 sur 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions