I wait for day-break

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Notre coin à nous Index du Forum -> Star & compagnies

woerwo2013 Répondre en citant
Spécial Mado
Spécial Mado

MessagePosté le: Mer 03 Juil 2013 3:53 pm    Sujet du message: I wait for day-break

So, we should appreciate network and appreciate you, lead;Thank to be each with you I wipe a shoulder but lead of person. Thanking your is warm, also appreciate your cold stare!An annual rings return, another exclamation of feeling.A time falls to settle, another spring autumns are almost exhausted.a lot of heroines, they wrote one with their own red-blooded table song song courageous canticle!Have printing of brilliancy to record in history!At this time, the sky has been gradually white,nike free run, moon just in the nap, stars also already concealed back, the sun is rising, the Xia only and slowly projects, I wait for day-break,nike free womens running shoes, the genuine feeling of the pallor, dawn before, I taste mutually with dawn. The cent of the day dawn, sits alone open spaces room inside, hope motley Xia out of the window only, this world, I can hear the soliloquy and dialogue of I's heart.
Carry a bowl of La eight gruels, bolt for each door of home to up all put on some Las eight gruels, finally provide 1 bowl in the well on the stage, have a bumper harvest by imprecation, good luck, these activity at young and small of is mysterious as well as unusual in our eyes. The small blank that now then lives in the reinforced concrete in, have no place to beat La eight ices, can't even have that natural skating rink to bring the children limitless happiness, pray, exorcise of"feed a door to bolt" be seen
A burst of breeze rushes toward noodles since then, the eye cannot stop sheds tears, is to is the breeze and sadness that die namely in a sudden slightly,nike free run shoe, probably it is to know this in this world to still have a pair of eyes that only will shed tears for it, hence always hope my eye ever and anon be dry for it, weep over for it, it is that sort greed, be like 17-year-old we. Is 17-year-old we, that time of I still keep leading long your hand, ten mutually button up, the unwilling to let go opens.The heart that didn't°yet be carefree steady to be again start stretching tight tight, fidgety and restless.Should go out, very naturally for far door but do some preparation, should take of should take all to tidy up appropriate.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Notre coin à nous Index du Forum -> Star & compagnies
Page 1 sur 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions