Wang An Shi writes a way in the poem

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Notre coin à nous Index du Forum -> Popotte et compagnie

woerwo2013 Répondre en citant
Spécial Mado
Spécial Mado

MessagePosté le: Dim 02 Juin 2013 5:18 am    Sujet du message: Wang An Shi writes a way in the poem

In fact sometimes I am a little bit more negative to think,nike free free, if I at the beginning didn't meet you, so I may test not to go to this university, so I just 1 in the village plough;Again or will do to live in factory premises or workplace of outside now, work harder spirit every day, is that the body is a little more exh
Wang An Shi writes a way in the poem:"The spring day spring breeze has good, the spring day spring breeze is sometimes bad, don't get a spring breeze flower not to open, flower's blossoming is again blown by the breeze to fall."People in the life are like "spring breeze" in the poem,las nike free, but make people pleased, but let
Is really a Chi person to say talk in a dream! Daughter but innocent abnormality, let to repress to lived curious bluntly to faint brains not, from think that the intelligent gusto starts fixing the impulse of clock.Now at present, the river of home town already dried up,nike be free, the bridge of conjunction cross-straits' seeming is already that the form is together nominal.Whenever I walk into that bridge, think of the river ever,the nike free, the flood ever.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Notre coin à nous Index du Forum -> Popotte et compagnie
Page 1 sur 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions